Labels: jail Karl Rove
Friday, July 18, 2008
Bark Bark Woof WoofThanks, MB. I am patiently waiting for my appointment.Friday Blogaround
Summertime...and the blogging is easy... for the LC:- A Blog Around The Clock: blog is software.This
- archy: what's in a name?
- Bark Bark Woof Woof: not funny.
- Bloggg: here's hoping for Hillary.
- Dohiyi Mir: as NTodd notes, "just pics" for now.
- Echidne Of The Snakes: savage advice.
- Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Kenneth reports from Netroots Nation.
- Iddybud Journal: a reporter's request.
- Left Is Right explains Freddie and Fannie for you.
- Musing's musings: alchemy is the only way.
- Pen-Elayne on the Web: what if the Beatles had recorded "Stairway to Heaven"? The mind boggles.
- Rook's Rant: get well soon, Rook.
- rubber hose: the trade.
- Scrutiny Hooligans: the latest from JibJab.
- SoonerThought takes on yet another lie about Barack Obama.
- Speedkill: there's more to The New Yorker this week than its cover.
- Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: the wheels of justice.
- Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Does Barack Obama have a plan for Iraq?
- The Invisible Library: Congratulations to Keith on his new job.
- WTF Is It Now?? Chris out, Rachel in?
is a big weekend for a lot of things, including a car club picnic, a
birthday, and a fond memory of a dear friend. Have a good one in your