In just three days here in California, something terrible is going to happen. Homosexual people will be marrying each other.
Yes, I know! It's probably the end of civilization as we know it.
Now that gays and lesbians will be married, my marriage is seriously threatened. When I see a gay couple and I somehow find out that they possess a marriage license, I will no longer want to be married to my wife. I'm sure because that's what Republicans tell me, and they're the self-proclaimed experts on family values.
My wife and I have only three more days to enjoy our marriage, and then all hell breaks loose. Starting next week, when my wife and I are alone together, just knowing that there are lesbians somewhere in our city with a marriage license in their dresser drawer (or, more likey, framed and hanging in the family room) is going to make us just want to no longer be married. I guess I should start looking for a divorce lawyer this weekend. It's truly a terrible situation, because I love my wife and it's not fair that we can no longer enjoy our marriage since there are other people who are now allowed to enjoy marriage too.
I suppose the only solution is to go find another man to marry.
Damn hippie tree-hugging commie liberals, ruining my life just so others can have rights too.
Labels: Civil Rights
Friday Blogaround Have a touch of triskaidekaphobia? Relax and read up on the week's doings in the Liberal Coalition.
- A Blog Around The Clock: the internet is stealing our brains.Knock on wood...and don't forget your dad on Sunday.
- archy: hey, we're still here.
- Bark Bark Woof Woof: laugh them off.
- Bloggg: More Republicans support gay marriage than they do President Bush.
- Collective Sigh: temperature control.
- Dohiyi Mir: it's the law.
- Echidne Of The Snakes: another lesson in anti-feminism.
- Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: support your local progressive bloggers.
- Iddybud Journal: Jude's video on global warming.
- Left Is Right: a libertarian's view of the economy.
- Lefty Side of the Dial: what TV shows would you like to see as video games?
- Musing's musings: "don't ask don't tell," don't work, don't keep it.
- Pen-Elayne on the Web: Hooray for Elayne!
- Rook's Rant: Bob Barr on the war on drugs. Plus, get well soon, Rook.
- rubber hose: not such strict constructionists.
- Scrutiny Hooligans: where's the food?
- SoonerThought: fighting the smears.
- Speedkill: an excellent choice.
- Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: National Security Letters -- return to sender.
- Stupid Enough Unexplanation: picking on Cal Thomas is fun.
- The Invisible Library: on Dennis Kucinich and his impeachment quest.
- WTF Is It Now?? on Obama's lobbying troubles vs. McCain's.
Thanks, Mustang Bobby, I will. Oh, and until I read the link, I did not realize it was Friday the 13th
. I knew it was Friday, and I knew it was the 13th
, I just didn't realize it was Friday The 13th
. Isn't that a movie
Technorati Tags: Mustang Bobby
, Liberal Coalition
, Friday Stolen Code Blogging